Tuesday, August 14, 2018

RPG a Day: Day 14


Day 14: Describe how have you evolved as a player?

I haven’t been gaming that long (relatively speaking) but I feel that I have “evolved vastly as a player. When I began I was concerned greatly with making an impact on the game, with having made important decisions that would vastly affect the game, rather than just sheepishly follow others.

I still like to make a impact on the game, but the way I go about it has evolved. Rather than hoping my suggestion will be the one that people will follow, I try to have insightful interesting charcters that will affect the way the game goes based on their personality, rather than me making choices based on what I as a player, rather than a character, would like.

This ties into the other major way I’ve evolved, as my first major player had a very similar mindset and moral code to myself, I try to play characters very different from me as a person typically.

No comments:

Post a Comment